CSS display:inline-block works wrong

I try to create horizontal menu with DIV class Ops.Html.DivElement_v2. I create two DIVs and put code like this in a style of each DIV:

{display:inline;position:relative;z-index:9999;background:red;}
or
{display:inline-block;position:relative;z-index:9999;background:red;}

Elements must go from left to right in a horizontal line bcs I use element INLINE, but they are display in a vertical line on a preview window.

After that I export files and study HTML. I saw that CABLES always put display: block in a DIV. I think its wrong behaviour.

style=“display: block; position: relative; z-index: 9999; background: red none repeat scroll 0% 0%; visibility: visible;”>Hello Div

If I change display property manually in browser (put display:inline-block) it’s work correct.

style=“display: inline-block; position: relative; z-index: 9999; background: red none repeat scroll 0% 0%; visibility: visible;”>Hello Div

CABLES:

BROWSER:

can you try again?

block was set to toggle between visible and not. now it remembets the current value.
this way i can set display to inline and the divs are next to each other, see screenshot

it that what you want to achieve ?

cheers

Can u send link to working example? I can’t understand what does it mean

block was set to toggle between visible and not. now it remembets the current value.

thanks/

I test one more time. Just create new project and type your code/ And it’s work/ Thanks/